Baby Colt will be here any day and big events require a craft of some sort. While brainstorming with the Mother about her son's room, we both knew the hand-me-down chest of drawers needed fun knobs. We searched high and low for knobs that resembled airplanes, trains, cars, true red, navy blue, green, we weren't being picky! We found... NOTHING! Only girl knobs.
Then momma Jen ran across these Etsy beauties (i wish i knew who to give credit to, thank you!)
So we ran to one of the man stores down the road and hobby lobby to get all the supplies.
Then started drawing the non-perfect yet perfect cars, applied the paint, and finished within an evening.
Thanks to Kendra and Jessica for reading and commenting on my blog. I'm thankful that God put you two in my life pretty much from day one.
Jess~ remember cutting tortilla's with butter with scissors on Sunday afternoons?
Kendra~ I wish I had our notes that we wrote and hid in Mrs. Ott's house! (she's smiling right now even though I'm pretty sure that's not how her last name is spelt!)
Ok, so 7 random things about myself:
1. My favorite holiday is July 4th-my b-day.
2. My comfort breakfast is either crunchy peanut butter + Griffin's original syrup + a piece of toast + a big cold glass of milk OR Chicken Mini's + OJ+ Hash browns from chick-fil-a.
3. I'm a pro at starting projects and taking months to finish.
4. I have a love/hate relationship with Spring/Summer/Fall. I love the seasons. The bad thing about these seasons for me is the anticipation of whether or not there will be a spider on the other side of the shower curtain.
5. My brother married my best friend and I will be an aunt to the handsome Colt Steven Gregg in just a few weeks!!!
6. I love being a nurse.
7. I enjoy organizing other people's stuff.
Now it's your turn: Sarah (knows how to put deep thoughts into beautiful words) Ashley (everything blogs are things she would say and mean if you talk to her in person) Katie (miss her a whole lot) Bianca (creative blog, creative girl)