Monday, January 31, 2011

Diva Banana Bread

I . LOVE . Banana Nut Bread. So I'm always looking for a good recipe. I ran across this Banana Bread recipe and loved it... with some additions that make this bread totally diva.
*Before baking, mix in CHOCOLATE CHIPS and nuts of your choice.
*After pouring it into your pan, sprinkle the top with a thin layer of cinnamon/sugar combo.
YUM, YUM, YUM, YUM!

Food for thought: I don't know about you, but I was raised thinking that it's a treat to have homemade bread for breakfast (banana nut being my favorite). The more I bake, the more I realize that "breakfast breads" and "cake" are the same thing. So why is it not "ok" in my head to feed kids cake for breakfast? I've seen it at the hospital and I may have said some not nice things.

No comments:

Post a Comment