Friday, January 8, 2010

Good Bye Christmas Break, Hello School

My Christmas Break is officially over today. I go back to Edmond to spend some time babysitting 2/3 of my favorite munchkins, work a 12 tomorrow, and start my LAST semester of school with the best nursing friends I could ask for. Studying like i've never known it, here I come!
But for now, here are some pictures of my relaxing break.

Brian and I before 12AM Christmas Morning Carolers in PA
Beautiful Duncan Christmas Tree


Fire Place and Stockings waiting for Santa
(excuse the underline and blue...no clue)

All together again!!!
Christmas Day in PA
The cute dogs clothes matched my shoes
The Jacoby crew at 3D Avitar
Neat and very warm fire place
Day after Christmas rain-melting snow scene in PA
Christmas Night


No comments:

Post a Comment