1. Kindle or Nook?
2. Stick to the Christmas list or not while shopping for the loved ones?
3. Go ahead and pick out every outfit for the next two weeks since it's going to be non-stop from 12/12-12/27? Wrapping and shopping will be done by 12/12.
4. How long can I go w/o doing laundry (normal & work clothes)?
5. Puppy chow or fun Christmas cookies?
6. Pro-duct-ivity vs. Christmas movies, cute pj's, and a hot drink?
7. What in the world do I get the soon-to-be mother? Baby-related goodness vs. enjoy the last Christmas when the world can still revolve around her?
So much debate, so little time. Give me your input on any or all the above debate. Hope you're enjoying the season, getting lots checked off the listS, and staying away from the upper respiratory junk/stomach nastiness.